Welcome to Thurmun Street Studios!
Thurmund Street Studios is a cooperative studio space where a group of talented artists have the space and tools needed to create their artwork.
- Paul Bishopston: furniture design and woodcrafter
- Erin X. Bixler: jewelry design and fiber arts
- Scot Bellevue: Oregon potter
- Cheryl Compon: silk painter "Cygnet Silks"
- Gael Heymann, Master Windchimes Maker
- Hyun-Yi Huang: ceramics
- Steven K. Kelly: functional ceramics, "Kelly Pottery"
- Laura Mangum & The John Pretto, Master ceramists
- Jeffrie Schapp: painting, mixed media, collage
Location and Hours
Thurmund Street Studios is located on Thurmund Street, Portland, Oregon.
The Gallery at Thurmund Street Studios is called OkayO
Wednesday-Saturday 11am - 6pm
Sunday noon - 5pm
OkayO is run by artists and may occasionally need to adjust open hours unexpectedly. We appreciate your understanding. You are welcome to call before your visit.